Visiting Specialist Services
Many dental practices have reservations when it comes to Dental Implants, whether that be performing the treatment themselves or referring their patient to another practice. The typical concerns which dentists have are:
- They are not confident enough to perform the treatment themselves
- Their experience with dental implants has been negative
- Referring a patient might result in losing that patient to another practice
- The dentist may be qualified to complete the restoration, just not the implant
- The dentist might want to stay with the patient throughout their treatment journey
Dr Harpal Chana is a specialist in 4 fields, and has worked with many dentists in his role as a Consultant in Restorative Dentistry and Dental Implantology. This has given him a clear insight into the reservations of referring dentists for dental implants, and is able to offer a remunerative system whereby the patient stays in your practice.
If you are a referring dentist within 10 miles of our practice, we prefer if patients within this catchment area are brought to Elmfield House and treatment carried out jointly with the referring dentist there.
For dental practices that are outside of a 10 mile radius of Elmfield House Dental Practice, Dr Harpal Chana, Dr Kash Ubhi, along with a visiting technician, will treat dental implant patients in your practice for a range of treatments.
- Pre-implant surgery,
- Placement of dental implants
- Removal of impacted teeth
- Zygomatic Implants
- Bone Grafting
- Sinus Lifts
This means that you retain your patients and they are treated in the familiarity of your dental practice, where they are already comfortable. Our implant dentists will be happy to engage you in the treatment planning process and you are welcome to observe the procedure.
Dr Harpal Chana is keen to provide a mentoring and training service and will help integrate dental implant treatment at you practice.
As part of the Visiting Specialist Services, we have created a simple fee guide to help you see the benefits for your practice:
|Single Tooth Dental Implant